Thursday, September 22, 2005

Keep the chin up!

The Forum has been the first group activity *ever* that I fully participated in. It has opened my mind to new possibilities to share, open my mind, remove communication issues, and enjoy my life without looking back.
My relationship with friends staid the same after the LM Forum (or so -- I want them to take LMF now), but my relationship with others vastly improved. Yup, amazing how much better people they have become. :o)
I need to keep reminding myself of the principles I have learned and stop the little voice from creeping up again. Openness is the way.

Thomas

2 Comments:

At 2:48 PM, Blogger Brad said...

Yes, I've come to realize the voice in my head is one of the best storytellers around! I tell it, it doesn't mean anything. They are who they are.

 
At 10:42 PM, Blogger Leigh said...

I've been thinking all day about just how much "the little voice" gets in the way. I REALLY need to practice listening actively. I'm defnitely not good at it yet. It's amazing how much I miss out on in conversations--or how much I make up--because I'm so busy talking to myself!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home